SAFETY INSTRUCTIONS: Before using the product, always Read and Follow carefully.
This product is not intended for use on people under the age of 16.
Ignoring an allergy can be life threatening.
It is important that before 24 hours of using the product, you perform an Allergy-Alert Test, as an allergy can develop suddenly even though you have previously used a hair colorant of this or any other brand. This test represents an important precaution which has proven to be reliable when carried out under the condition outline below. However, be aware that even if an Allergy-Alert Test has been carried out, you may still experience an allergic reaction when you color your hair. The Allergy-Alert Test is not a guarantee of avoiding future allergic reactions. Please consult a doctor if you have any doubts.
Important: Hair colorants can cause severe allergic reactions.
To help reduce the risk of an allergic reaction, it is essential to follow the precautions mentioned below.
Do not color your hair if:
- If you have a rash on your face or sensitive irritated and damaged
- You have ever experienced any reaction after coloring your hair.
Temporary “Black Henna” tattoos may increase your risk of allergy, even if performed a long time ago:
- If you have experienced a reaction to a temporary “black henna” tattoo in the past: do not color your hair in any case.
- Even without experiencing a reaction, you are likely to have become allergic even without realising it: never use this product unless you have done the Allergy-Alert Test 24 hours before use.
CAUTION: This product contains ingredients which may cause skin irritation in certain cases and so preliminary test according to the accompanying directions should first be made. This product should not be used for dyeing the eye lashes or eyebrows; as such use may cause blindness. This preparation may cause serious inflammation of the skin in some cases and so a preliminary test should always be carried out to determine whether or not special sensitivity exists. To perform the test, remove the earrings. Behind the ear, using a cotton bud, apply a small quantity of the hair dye as prepared for use to cover 2 sq. cm. Allow this area to dry. Leave for 24 hours without washing, covering or touching. If during this period you notice any abnormal reactions – such as itching, redness or swelling in or around the test area, do not apply the product. This should however, be carried out before each any every application. This preparation should on no account be used for dyeing eyebrows or eyelashes as severe inflammation of the eyes or even blindness may result.
Before coloring your hair, consult the doctor. If, during the days following application, itching, redness or spots on the scalp or skin occurs, seek immediate medical attention and contact the manufacturer. Keep the empty package and the instruction leaflet for a few days in case you experience a reaction.
- Remove all metal objects from hair before coloring and keep them away during coloring. Do not use metal hair styling tools.
- Prepare and apply the mixture in a well-ventilated area.
- Avoid contact with eyes, ear or face. Do not use to dye eyelashes or eyebrows.
- This product contains ingredients which may cause severe eyes irritation and possible permanent eye injury. Rinse the eyes immediately and thoroughly, if the product comes into contact with them. If you wear contact lenses take them out before rinsing your eyes thoroughly with water. In both cases, seek medical advice.
- Do not inhale or ingest.
- Do not use to dye a beard or moustache or for any other purpose other than coloring your hair. Avoid any unnecessary contact with the skin.
- Rinse hair well after application. Do not bleach or use relaxer, a perm or a straightening process for at least 2 weeks on the hair after applying the hair color.
- Do not use this product if your hair has been colored with henna or with a progressive hair colorant. Keep developer away from heat and light. Do not keep the mixture in a closed bottle (bottle may expand or burst).
- Keep out of reach of children.
FOLLOW THE INSTRUCTIONS FOR USE :
BEFORE YOU COLOR:
- You will need a non-metallic hair coloring brush.
- You will need a non-metallic glass or plastic bowl.
- Do not use any metallic surface bowl/container/brush or comb to mix the color.
- Do not use any hair oil or other treatments before you color your hair. Protect your clothing with an old towel.
DURING & AFTER YOU COLOR:
- Once mixed, apply immediately. Do not store.
- Overtime, the cream may turn dark. Ignore, as this has no bearing on the product’s performance, and final color result.
- To ensure a visible and better color result, use the entire contents of the mixture.
- To remove traces of color from the skin, wet cotton with water and shampoo and wipe off.
There are no reviews yet.