Sterling International brings to you a superior formula of Hair Bleaching Powder. Suitable for all highlighting techniques, this product gives a perfect lighting control from fashionable strands to full head bleaching.
How to use:
- Mix Blondor Lightening Powder with a developer of required strength, according to the technique.
- Recommended Mixing Ratio is 1:1 to 1:2 with the developer.
- Stir well until it becomes a thick creamy paste.
- Apply this mixture on the hair that has to be lightened.
- Always conduct sensitivity tests before each and every application.
- For Sensitivity Test, clean a small area of the skin behind the ear or upon the surface of the forearm using either soap and water or alcohol. Apply a small mixture of Sterling Blondor and Developer to the area. Allow it to dry for 45 minutes and then wash it off. Wait for 48 hours before full application of the product. If no irritation or inflammation is apparent, it may be assumed that no hypersensitivity to the product exists.
- Do not use on eyebrows or eyelashes.
- Do not apply in case of any cut, scratch, or skin disease on the head.
- Do not use metal dishes/applicators with this product.
- Always store in a cool and dry place
- Do not save mixed bleach for re-use.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- For external use only.
- We do not entertain any therapeutic claims whatsoever.